Saturday, February 9, 2008

From now on...

From now on, for your regular blog assignments, I want you to start new threads for each assignment rather than publishing new posts on other threads. That is, in order to earn all six participation points for each blog assignment. If you're one of the people who already posted your response to blog assignment #2, then don't worry about it. This policy is going to count towards all blog posts after this post.

I do, however, encourage you to comment on other people's threads. Any extra work and thought that you put into the course blog will earn you points towards your overall participation grade.

Oh, and please don't name your threat "blog assignment #2". It'll make it easier for your classmates and for me if you title your blog post something different....AND I know that you are all creative, unique, and different, right?

I'm available if you have questions. Have a great weekend.

No comments: